Reflexotherapy (acupuncture) is the oldest method of treating a number of diseases by affecting biologically active points of the body. This method of treatment is widespread in the East countries, where it has been developed and improved for centuries. Since the middle of the 20th century, reflexology gained recognition in the vastness of the Soviet Union countries. The effectiveness and safety of the treatment method was confirmed by numerous Western and domestic studies.
The main task of reflexotherapy is to restore the normal functioning of both individual organs and the whole organism. Due to mechanical or thermal stimulation of acupuncture points, a cascade of responses from the central and peripheral nervous systems occurs. This leads to the restoration of functions and the normalization of the diseased organ work. Acupuncture allows to reduce the amount of taken medication, and in some cases, it is an excellent alternative for those patients who are allergic to medication.
Reflexology is effective in such gynecological pathologies, such as:
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Menstrual disorders
- Сlimacteric syndrome
- Sexual dysfunction
Other indications for acupuncture are:
- Headache, migraine
- Dizziness, tinnitus
- Sleep disorders
- Anxiety, depression, neurasthenia, dystonia
- Hair loss
- Nicotine and alcohol dependence
- Excess weight, obesity
- Vasomotor rhinitis, hay fever
- Spine osteochondrosis, sciatica, lumbar ischialgia, neuralgia
- Pain in joints and muscles
- Oncological diseases
- Asthenia, mental or physical exhaustion
- Rising temperature
- Mental illness
- Infectious diseases (HIV, AIDS, active tuberculosis, hepatitis, purulent inflammatory processes)
- Chronic diseases in the stage of subcompensation and decompensation (including severe cardiovascular insufficiency)
- Diseases of the blood coagulation system, hemophilia
- Acute surgical pathology
Necessary documents, analyzes and research results:
- Complete blood count
- Extract from the outpatient card
Before the procedure:
To achieve a good effect of acupuncture, before the procedure, you need to have a snack, exclude heavy physical activity and alcohol intake on this day.
After the procedure:
It is recommended to avoid physical and emotional stress, as well as refrain from driving within 30 minutes after the acupuncture session.
An individual approach to treatment may require the use of several methods of reflexology during one session, so the cost may vary. Check the actual cost of treatment with your doctor directly at the appointment, or look on the website in the "Services" section.