Climax treatment in Minsk
Climax (from the Greek climacter – stage) is the physiological state of a woman's body, in which there is a change in hormonal levels, a decrease in the functionality of the ovaries and the pituitary gland. The main clinical sign of climax is the cessation of menstruation.
Diagnoses with climax:
- Climacteric syndrome;
- Surgical menopause (in those women who had a menstrual period before surgery to remove the ovaries);
- Premature menopause (up to 40 years);
- Early menopause (from 40 to 45 years old);
- Atrophic vulvovaginitis;
- Climacteric depression;
- Menstrual cycle irregularities in premenopause (delayed menstruation, bleeding);
- Impaired urination;
- Metabolic syndrome (obesity, hypertension, high cholesterol, impaired carbohydrate metabolism);
- and other.
DETAILED TREATMENT PROGRAM FOR FOREIGN CITIZENS
ATTENTION! The program can be completed within 1 day (upon condition of arrival in the morning, on an empty stomach)
1 day (ARRIVAL, PASSING MEDICAL TESTS)
Arrival in Minsk. Self transfer to the HOSPITAL.
2 day (PASSING MEDICAL TESTS, EXAMINATION, CONSULTATION WITH CONCLUSION)
Self transfer: HOTEL – HOSPITAL.
Passing the examination program. A detailed study of the problem by the doctor, consultation with the attending physician based on the results of examinations. Providing the conclusion.
The examination is carried out from 2 to 6 hours. Laboratory studies are carried out from 8.30 to 10.00 on an empty stomach.
- Mammography (performed on 6-12 day from the beginning of menstruation)
- Densitometry (x-ray of bones, diagnosis of osteoporosis). This examination can be passed at the place of residence, the result of the examination must be carried with you.
- Ultrasound investigation of the pelvic organs (performed on 5-7 days from the beginning of menstruation).
- Ultrasound investigation of the abdominal cavity.
- Ultrasound investigation of the thyroid gland.
- Hormonal studies: TSH, free T4, anti-TPO, prolactin.
- Blood biochemical analysis: lipid profile (total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, triglycerides, atherogenicity coefficient), glucose, bilirubin, ALT, AST, creatinine, urea, uric acid, C-reactive protein, alkaline phosphatase, calcium, inorganic phosphorus, potassium, sodium.
- Coagulogram (investigation of hemostasis condition).
- Markers of osteoporosis: osteocalcin, b-CrossLaps, 25-OH vitamin D3, ionized calcium.
Self transfer: HOSPITAL – HOTEL.
3 day (DEPARTURE HOME)
The course of treatment may vary depending on the individual health status of each woman in consultation with a medical specialist.