Hysteroresectoscopy (the method of intrauterine surgery) is the surgical treatment of tissues with high-frequency currents in the uterine cavity using an optical system that is inserted through the vagina, cervix.
Hysteroresectoscopy refers to minimally invasive surgery, this treatment method allows you to save a woman from diseases such as submucous uterine fibroids, uterine polyps, synechia.
The cost of surgical treatment for the program "Hysteroresectoscopy" ranges from 500 to 700 USD at the rate of the National Bank of Belarus.
This method is used for submucous localization of the neoplasm, the presence of myoma on the leg, meno- or metrorrhagia, leading to anemia, pregnancy miscarriage and infertility. It is performed in the first week of the menstrual cycle under local anesthesia or general narcosis.
To find out the reasons for the need for hysteroscopy, you must consult an obstetrician-gynecologist!
Diagnoses and complaints:
- menstrual cycle irregularities
- suspected intrauterine pathology: uterine fibroids with submucosal location of the node; polyps; internal endometriosis; endometrial cancer; foreign body in the uterine cavity (fragments of the intrauterine device); intrauterine septum; the remains of the ovum, placenta after childbirth and abortion
DETAILED TREATMENT PROGRAM:
1 day (arrival, doctor’s appointment, delivery of medical tests, hospitalization, operation)
The patient undergoes paperwork through the hospital admissions department. Hospitalization of the patient is carried out in a single or double comfortable room. Preparing the patient for surgery. In the absence of pathology and deviations from the norm in the results of the investigation, the patient is hospitalized for surgery.
2-3 day (discharge)
The patient receives the necessary detailed recommendations from the attending doctor. Preparation of discharge documents.
The described surgical treatment program may vary depending on the individual health status of each woman in consultation with a medical specialist. The final diagnostic method and the basis for further treatment are obtaining the results of a histological investigation.
The following factors are positive characteristics of hysteroscopic interventions:
- it is a method that allows you to visually assess the uterine cavity, and makes possible to diagnose intrauterine pathology
- allows to begin immediately eliminating the detected intrauterine pathology
- makes possible performing surgical intervention under direct visual control
- less traumatic, and therefore easily tolerated by patients
- Patients tolerate hysteroresectoscopy well, after a few days a woman can return to her usual lifestyle. After conducting hysteroresectoscopy sexual rest and limitation of physical activity are recommended for two weeks
Hysteroresectoscopy is a new method of treatment of gynecological diseases. Hysteroresectoscopy is an intrauterine surgery that allows you to perform a number of operations without removing the uterus and without incisions.
This is the removal of internal myomatous nodes, removal of dense fibrous polyps, dissection of the intrauterine septum, synechia, removal of the endometrial layer (endometrial ablation).
Today the preservation of the uterus during surgery because of myoma has a GREAT importance for patients!
Endoscopic methods allow to save the uterus in most women by removing only the myomatous nodes, which is especially important at a young age.
Hysteroresectoscopy is carried out under general anesthesia, the procedure lasts about forty to sixty minutes.