Gynecology in Minsk
You can undergo a full examination and choose the right treatment method with the help of our specialists – we will obligatory help you!
The main indications for gynecological operations:
- Menstrual cycle irregularities
- Uterine fibroids with submucosal location of the node
- Inner endometriosis
- Foreign body and others
Many women, and especially girls, mistakenly believe that inflammatory pathologies are possible to not be treated. In fact, infections of the female genital organs cannot be considered futile, since the microorganisms that cause them pose a special threat to all organs and systems of the body.
Treatment of gynecological diseases in Belarus. All inflammatory diseases of the female genital organs can be divided into three groups.
The first is represented by diseases resulting from the penetration and action of nonspecific bacteria. Such pathologies include vulvitis, vulvovaginitis, endocervitis, cervical erosion, etc.
The second group of infectious diseases of the female genital organs is the so-called specific diseases. These include gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, syphilis, genital tuberculosis, etc.
The third group consists of pathologies caused by microorganisms of septic etiology. This is endometritis, endomyometritis, parametritis, salpingo-oophoritis, etc.
In the clinic you can undergo a full examination and choose the right treatment method with the help of our specialists.
The main indications for gynecological operations: infertility, menstrual cycle irregularities, suspected intrauterine pathology: uterine fibroids with submucosal location of the node; polyps; internal endometriosis; foreign body in the uterine cavity (fragments of the intrauterine device); intrauterine septum; the remains of the ovum, placenta after childbirth and abortion, and others.
The main directions of treatment
- Adnexectomy (tubovarial formation)
- Adnexectomy (removal of the ovary and uterine tube)
- Cervical Biopsy
- Vaginal hysterectomy
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Vulvoscopy and vaginoscopy with biopsy
- High amputation of the cervix
- Double-sided plastic of tubes
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Abdominal drainage
- Simple colposcopy
- Conservative Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Salpingectomy
- Laparoscopic subtotal hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic total hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic surgeries
- Laparoscopic dissection of adhesions
- Laparoscopic suturing of the perforation of the uterus
- Laparoscopy for purulent diseases of the uterine andexa
- Medical abortion with examination and analgesia
- Subvaginal uterus amputation
- One-sided plastic of tubes
- Sturmdorf surgery
- Cauterization and crossing of the uterine tubes (sterilization)
- Endometriosis resection
- Ovarian resection
- Ovarian cyst removal
- Removal of a tube or ovary
- Cystectomy (including ovariectomy)
- Electroconization of the cervix