City center for the treatment of endometriosis
The city center of endometriosis according to the order of the Healthcare Committee of the Minsk City Executive Committee from 05.03.2015 «On the opening of the «City Endometriosis Center» on the basis of the healthcare institution «City Gynecological Hospital» provides specialized consultative help to female residents of Minsk.
Patients with endometriosis are consulted by the Center’s specialists by referrals of obstetricians-gynecologists from all healthcare institutions subordinate to the Healthcare Committee of the Minsk City Executive Committee (in condition of presence of a passport and medical documentation confirming the diagnosis of “Endometriosis”).
The primary referral is carried out in the presence of the following medical documentation:
- appointment with the presence of a stamp or seal with the name of the referred institution, full name, position, contact phone of the referring doctor;
- an extract from the medical record of an outpatient (Appendix 2 to the resolution of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Belarus 09.07.2010 № 92), containing brief anamnestic data, the results of a general clinical examination and treatment of the patient;
- Extract from inpatient (all hospital admissions for surgical interventions with a histological result or with a diagnosis of “endometriosis”) and an outpatient medical record with the results of a special examination in accordance with the Resolution of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Belarus dated 19.02.2018 № 17;
- Mandatory diagnostics:
- general blood test (hereinafter - GBT): red blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit, platelets, white blood cells and white blood cell count, erythrocyte sedimentation rate (hereinafter - ESR);
- biochemical blood test (bilirubin, glucose, urea, creatinine, total protein, alanine aminotransferase (hereinafter - ALAT), aspartate aminotransferase (hereinafter - ASAT), electrolytes (potassium, sodium, calcium);
- coagulogram - activated partial thrombin time (hereinafter - APTT), prothrombin index (hereinafter - IPT), prothrombin time, international normalized ratio (hereinafter - INR), fibrinogen;
- general urine test;
Additional examinations if prescribed by the doctor of the Center.
- Additional diagnostics and consultations of medical specialists in the presence of extragenital diseases.
- Clinical observation of patients is carried out by doctors of antenatal clinics on the basis of the consultative conclusion of the Center.
The list of indications for referral to the consultative cabinet of the «City Center of Endometriosis»:
- Uterine endometriosis (adenomyosis) 3-4 st.
- Ovarian endometriosis 3-4 st.
- Uterine tubes endometriosis
- Pelvic endometriosis
- Endometriosis of rectovaginal septum and vagina
- Other localizations of endometriosis (intestines, bladder) and pain syndrome
- Endometriosis and infertility
In the absence of the specified medical documentation, consultation is not carried out.